Hi, I’m Curtis
• Experience – I have worked with C-Suite Executives to Rising Stars to Plant Managers and everything in between. Advising clients across multiple market cycles has helped me to not only plan for the otherwise unexpected, but also guide clients to achieve better outcomes on their goals.
• Expertise – Not everyone loves looking at investment fundamentals, the changing tax code, and ways to reduce financial risks. I happen to be a person that does love those things. From my undergraduate degree in Economics and Finance from Xavier University to my MBA also from Xavier to advanced designations of Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, Enrolled Agent, Chartered Financial Analyst, it’s clear that I have a personal passion for learning.
• Engagement – Scale is a way to business success, but it is not a great way to serve clients. Answering your specific questions, around your unique circumstances so that your plan and investment are optimized to you is exactly the way I want to do business.
• Outside of Finance – I spend time with my wife, two children, and greyhound. You can find me in the kitchen cooking (Indian and Mexican are two of my favorites), reading books, and training for endurance events.
• You might have also guessed, I am a touch quiet.